Emporio Armani Men's AR4605
Meccanico Automatic Watch
This men's Emporio Armani Meccanico watch has a stainless steel case and is powered by an automatic movement.
It is fastened with a silver metal bracelet and has a black dial. The watch also has a date function.
- Case: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, Transperant
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Black, Emporio Eagle at the 12 o'clock position
- Hands: Silver Stainless Steel, luminescent
- Markers: Emporio Armani Logo at the 12 o'clock position, hour markers around the outer rim
- Calendar: Date display window at 2 o'clock position
- Chronograph: features the date, seconds, and power reserve
- Subdials: Three, secoonds counter at the 6 o'clock position, date at 2 o'clock position and the power reserve 11 o'clock position
- Bracelet: Black Stainless Steel and Gunmetal
- Clasp: Invisible Double-Locking Clasp
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Quartz
- Water resistance: 3 ATM/30 meters/100 feet
- Case measurements: 43 mm in diameter x 13 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 18.5 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 3 inches wide x 4 inches long x 4 inches high
- Model: AR4605
About Emporio Armani:
Emporio Armani, founded in 1975 is a high-end label specializing in men's and women's ready-to-wear, accessories, glasses, cosmetics, and watches.
Part of the Giorgio Armani fashion empire, Armani Watches have the same intricate design, luxurious appearance and total attention to detail that you would expect from the illustrious fashion house.
The Armani Watch collection has styles available for both men and women, as well as styles that can be considered to be unisex. Available in ceramic, leather and metal strapped versions, Armani have gradually increased their range and portfolio as each season goes by, and have fast become the most desirable watch brand on the high street.
The Armani Watches collection is vast and includes popular collections such as Ceramica, Classic and Meccanico ranges. With such a truly versatile collection, including chronographs and diamond bezel pieces, there is an Armani Watch for every taste and requirement.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Emporio Armani|
|Part Number||AR4605 |
|Dial window material type||Scratch-Resistant Mineral|
|Clasp||Invisible Double-Locking Clasp|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||43 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||18.5 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Chronograph and Power Reserve|
|Water resistant depth||3 ATM/30 meters/100 Feet |