Emporio Armani Men's AR6036
Stainless Steel Sportivo Watch
Sporty yet refined, this handsome dual-time chronograph watch features a stainless steel case and bracelet with a brushed silver-tone dial.
- Case: Brushed and polished stainless steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, Solid
- Bezel: Stainless Steel
- Dial: Silver, Emporio Eagle at the 12 o'clock position
- Hands: Silver Stainless Steel, luminescent
- Markers: Emporio Armani Logo at the 12 o'clock position,minute markers around the outer rim and second markers in inner rim
- Calendar: Date display window between the 4 and 5 o'clock position
- Chronograph: features a seconds, minutes, and hours marker
- Subdials: Three, 24-hour counter at the 3 o'clock position, chronograph 30 minute counter at the 9 o'clock position and small seconds counter at the 6 o'clock position
- Bracelet: Black Stainless Steel and Gunmetal
- Clasp: Deployment Clasp
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Quartz
- Water resistance: 5 ATM/50 meters/165 feet
- Case measurements: 41 mm in diameter x 12 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 23 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Box measurements: 3 inches wide x 4 inches long x 4 inches high
- Model: AR6036
About Emporio Armani:
Emporio Armani, founded in 1975 is a high-end label specializing in men's and women's ready-to-wear, accessories, glasses, cosmetics, and watches.
Part of the Giorgio Armani fashion empire, Armani Watches have the same intricate design, luxurious appearance and total attention to detail that you would expect from the illustrious fashion house.
The Armani Watch collection has styles available for both men and women, as well as styles that can be considered to be unisex. Available in ceramic, leather and metal strapped versions, Armani have gradually increased their range and portfolio as each season goes by, and have fast become the most desirable watch brand on the high street.
The Armani Watches collection is vast and includes popular collections such as Ceramica, Classic and Meccanico ranges. With such a truly versatile collection, including chronographs and diamond bezel pieces, there is an Armani Watch for every taste and requirement.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Emporio Armani|
|Dial window material type||Scratch-Resistant Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||41 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||23 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Water resistant depth||5 ATM/50 meters/165 Feet