Jules Jurgensen A182AY Antique Crystal Accented Ladies' Watch
Jules Jurgensen A182AY Antique Crystal Accented Ladies' watch is one of a kind, pure worked of Danish Swiss craftsmanship all the way from Denmark. Jurgensen, a company established since 1740 has years of experience with globally multiple recognized awards which brings you such detailed masterpiece. It is a beautiful Greek style watch that is not meant for the weak.
- Case: Brass Stainless Steel
- Caseback: Stainless steel, Solid
- Bezel: Brass Stainless Steel with Antique Crystals-inlaid
- Hands: Gold Tone Stainless Steel , luminescent Dauphine (Hour-Minute) Hands; Stick Lume (Second) Hands
- Markers: Jules Jurgensen Crown Logo at the 12 o'clock position; Roman Numerals indicating III, VI & IX; Indexes
- Calendar: None
- Bracelet: Brass Greek Scale
- Clasp: Sliding Clasp with Jules Jurgensen Crown Logo
- Crystal: Scratch Resistant Mineral
- Crown: Push/pull
- Movement: Quartz
- Case measurements: 26 mm in diameter x 8 mm thick
- Bracelet measurements: 21 mm wide x 8 inches long
- Model: A182AY
- SKU: JJ5004
- Box measurements: 11.01 cm x 11 cm x 7.01 cm
About Jules Jurgensen
Winner of 32 Distinguished International Awards, Jules Jurgensen was a watchmaking company. It was founded by Jürgen Jürgensen in 1740 in Denmark, when Jürgen Jürgensen went into partnership with Isaac Larpent, under the name "Larpent & Jürgensen".
Upon Jürgen's death in 1811, his youngest son Frederik took over the company and changed the name to "Frederik Jürgensen".
Jules Jürgensen produced many watches in Switzerland. Jules Jürgensen was sold to a company in the US in 1936, and the watches were still produced in Switzerland until 1957, at which time it was first documented that the watches were made by others and have their name put on them.